Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Kneading Dough - Boy Style

While Ailbhe and Connell were at dance class this evening (Ailbhe - dancer, Connell - chauffeur services only), Fiacra, Finian, and I made dinner. We used a recipe for homemade tortillas that I had been given 9 years ago but hadn't managed to make yet. We mixed the ingredients and got ready to knead the dough.

"Watch Fiacra, I'll show you how to knead the dough"

"That's okay Mum, I'll knead it Fiacra Style"

"Oh God"

Behold  - kneading dough boy style (maybe best done with no guests present).










The tortillas were so delicious. Fiacra ate double the amount he normally eats. I think it was best that Connell didn't witness the kneading.

1 comment:

  1. And that you had no guests last night! ;)

    Good to see you back on here again lady! Keep it up so we know what you are all up to! :)

    ReplyDelete